We understand you have many choices when selecting a health center for you or your loved one. Below are some of our center’s points of difference:
- Close proximity to hospital: Within 1 mile of Mid-Michigan Medical Center Clare
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- Transportation Available
- Full-time registered dietitian
- Outdoor "Rail Trail" access
The transition room gives residents a feeling of security, confidence and achievement prior to returning home. It is complete with a refrigerator, microwave, 32-inch flat screen TV, a table and two chairs, a bed and a recliner.
Respite Care (Click Here for a Brochure)
Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one's needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one's needs.